The Ansell 70-335 gloves 100% DuPont Kevlar® construction offers a very high cut resistance to weight ratio and the use of a Terry loop technique also enhances the gloves heat insulation properties. In addition the seamless construction avoids irritation and the PVC dots on both sides of the glove provide sure/extra grip, plus Ansell`s Neptune® coating repels liquids, avoiding damage to the Kevlar® strands and extending glove life.
- High cut resistance from DuPont Kevlar®
- Seamless construction for comfort and sure grip
- Ansell`s Neptune® coating repels liquids
- Reinforced thumb welt increases abrasion resistance also adding to glove durability
- Ambidextrous gloves are fully washable and can be reused many times
- Approved to EN388 144X, EN407 X1XXXX